Mensch tracht, und Gott lacht

Sunday, August 21, 2016

An Opportunity to Comment and Post at New Reform Club

To Whom It May Concern:

If I have commented on one of your publications (including blog posts) and you'd like an opportunity to respond to what I have written ... comments are allowed (indeed, encouraged) at New Reform Club.

Moreover, if I have used your name, while commenting on one of your publications, and you'd like your own free-standing post at NRC, I am happy to post (wholly unedited) your response of any length (assuming it will fit into a blogger post). You are welcomed to respond here at NRC even if you also respond at your own venue or venues (including your own blog and your own twitter feed).

We all strive towards our common goal of fairness, but perhaps in different ways. I hope that does not sound arrogant.

Seth

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SethBTillman ( @SethBTillman )

My prior post: Seth Barrett Tillman, Trump, Academia, and Hyperbole, The New Reform Club (Aug. 19, 2016, 2:30 PM)


No comments: