Mensch tracht, und Gott lacht

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Words Escape Me

And, believe me, that happens, well, rarely. With respect to how Obama's bitterness quote happened to become public, I quote Michael Barone:

Kit Seelye in the New York Times and Pajamas Media correspondent Bill Bradley (the California political writer, not the former New Jersey senator) fill us in on how the story got on the pro-Obama Huffington Post. It seems that Arianna Huffington approved it by cellphone while on David Geffen's 454-foot yacht in Tahiti. No, I'm not making this up.

Like I said: Words escape me.


1 comment:

Akaky said...

And why do words fail you? Does the idea that the American Left's Zsa Zsa Gabor would sacrifice her political principles, assuming she has any in the first place, in order to hype herself seem odd to you? Let's face reality, Ms Stassinopoulos has always looked out for number one and she always will.