Mensch tracht, und Gott lacht

Monday, December 17, 2007

Fred08.com? Fred Dead? Only in My Head

OK, OK, I admit it. I'm weak.

Although I unilaterally fired his ass from thenewswalk.com news ticker, Fred Thompson just got 50 bucks out of me. Anyone who's lazy, hates people, and is the only true conservative running for president can't be all bad, and that makes him 3 for 3 with me. Plus, he never says anything genuinely stupid.

Do not, under any circumstances, go to his website and contribute yourself. Just don't. You ain't lazy, you love people, and you're not even all that conservative.

Plus, you dig candidates who say stupid stuff all the time. Here's your man. Or maybe this one. Not Fred, though.

2 comments:

Mike D'Virgilio said...

I think Fred's my guy, even though I'm not lazy, most of the time, I don't hate people, at least most of them, and I'm very conservative. What's a guy to do! The question is will Fred actually make it to February 5th, or will he get his ass fired by Republican primary voters before that. We shall see.

Mike Golch said...

I think that Fred and Rudy are "out there" and out of touch.But that again let's not buy into the pie-in-the sky of some of the democrats.