Mensch tracht, un Gott lacht

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Found a peanut

Actually it was a BBQ rib in the back of the fridge. Gnarly as hell, but still compellingly attractive in that 2AM sort of way.

So I ate it, with relish. Tasted great.



Found a peanut, found a peanut, 
found a peanut just now.
just now I found a peanut, 
found a peanut just now.

Cracked it open, cracked it open, 
cracked it open just now
just now I cracked it open, 
cracked it open just now.

It was rotten, it was rotten, 
it was rotten just now,
just now it was rotten, it was rotten just now.

Ate it anyway
got sick
called the doctor
said I wouldn't die
died anyway



As it turned out, I did die. Well actually, I didn't die but wished I had. True story. But it sure did taste great at that moment, all I ever wanted or needed. This is how life works, more or less.

1 comment:

Mrs. Webfoot said...

Te sana por un lado, y te jode por otro.
- from Esperando la carroza