Mensch tracht, un Gott lacht

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Forming A More Perfect Union

Well, I did a brief Richard Kramer rant here yesterday, but the longer column I wrote has run in today's Sacramento Union.

Although I linked directly to the article, I suggest that you take the opportunity also to look over the home page. It has quickly become a truly excellent publication under the editorship of Kenneth Grubbs, Jr., a fine writer in his own right whose work is familiar to readers of The American Spectator and other conservative magazines. Ken selflessly left Washington D.C. two months ago to take the position, forsaking the climate of our nation's capital at its most delightful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not think any thing of Kramers Rant. Black people say it all the time and can call white people any thing they want and it does not matter. Everyone can throw all the insults they want until the one throwing them is a white male.